- Print from hard copy, plans held on file, from CD/DVD, and e-mailed PDFs.
- Flash Drives – U send it & other FTP Sites.
- Printable digital file types include .pdf – .plt – .tif and .cal
- AutoCad files can be plotted from .plt files or pdfs.
- Anyone can create PDFs from .dwg files using Autodesk’s FREE converter.
- We can convert native .dwg files for plotting – conversion charges apply.
- We can download files from FTP & Web based project management sites.
- Project printing – Creffield leads the industry with the latest methods, technologies & solutions for the printing requirements of Project Managers. These include Planwell, Aconex, Project Web, Teambinder and Project Centre.
Print output specifications
- Print sizes from A4 to A0, including A1 plan printing.
- Maximum width 914 mm.
- Maximum length up to 15 metres.
- Reduce original image size down to A1, A2, A3 or A4.
- Enlarge prints from A4 size upwards by up to 400%.
- Positive to negative images available.
- Stretch images by height and length.
- We have enormous plan printing resources, 5 high-speed Océ digital plan printing systems with an output capacity of 20 A1 prints a minute per machine, across two branches.
- Online Folding to A4 is available.
- Print onto Bond paper 80 gsm – trace 110gsm – double matt film – bond paper 110 gsm – cut sheet specialty papers up to 160 gsm.
- Prints can be collated into sets.
- Sets can be stapled and edge taped.
- We can laminate and/or mount your images.
- We have our own pick-up & delivery service and can arrange distribution of your plans & documents to contractors, tenderers or consultants.
Colour printing is also available in Wide Format.